Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Say Hello to everyone !!
My DS HSE Luxury brought at April, Shanghai China...
Manufactured at Halewood, Livepool.

Color: Yulong White, Brown interior, 5+2 seats

So nice to have a dedicate Site for DS!

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to you. How do you find the DS? It looks great and I used to live in Shanghai for a few years. Wonderful place. Does your name mean you have a Jaguar as well?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

The question is are Landwind going to do a version of the DS like the Evoque?

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome, Huang, and congrats for your new car! I also pretty like the Yulong White. But I am not sure if it looks white or probably a bit gray in cloudy days. I have seen the color plates at the dealership however the plates are too small to draw a conclusion. Therefore it would be great if you could share your opinion with me. Thanks a lot! 非常感谢!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stgallen said:
Welcome, Huang, and congrats for your new car! I also pretty like the Yulong White. But I am not sure if it looks white or probably a bit gray in cloudy days. I have seen the color plates at the dealership however the plates are too small to draw a conclusion. Therefore it would be great if you could share your opinion with me. Thanks a lot! 非常感谢!
Hi Stgallen

Sorry for been so late!
I think the Yulong White just more like pure white with a little bit ice-blue...
lets say when you look the surface from a distance without compare with other white, you will think it just pure white,
but if you park with other white car then you will notice the different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.