Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Took delivery yesterday of new DS sport SE Tech Corris Grey with Kahn wheels and Kahn interior conversion
Happy so far

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Garry - sounds nice. Any chance you could post some pictures?

Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Like it ! ... how much is a kahn conversion ?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I had my calipers painted in the same two pack Ruby red epoxy paint the we used on the last of the old style RRS.

Attachments

·
Registered
796 Posts
I sprayed my calipers black ... The factory silver soon starts to look corroded

·
Registered
385 Posts
Gary, is your car the one on Kahn's website? love those wheels and painted red calipers. do you know if the lowering module is available from Kahn? from what I understand the DS is not equipped with electronic air suspension, wonder how it would work with the module.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi
Yes it was the one they originally had on display
The interior is much more subdued than it appeared in the photos
The colour is almost a tan
Great service from Kahn and very easy to deal with
Was just in today with the local dealer for the rear seat fixes and the software updates
Kahn called the local dealer to let them know I was taking the car and the dealer called the following day to request I leave it in.
When I arrived today they had a courtesy Evoque waiting which I hadn't asked for and ready after 4 hours nicely cleaned and vacuumed .
Was very impressed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I forgot to add the suspension lowering I think only applies to cars with air suspension
It was the 22 inch wheels which sold the car to me
It's basically a SE Tech and I love it
Thanks Garry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.