Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,

I have been following on this really useful forum for the last few weeks and now joined having just collected our DS after an almost exact 6 month lead-time. Bought via Aaron (thank you) at Westover and a great drive back yesterday in the glorious sunshine.

2L.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Congrats

What is your spec?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

HSE Lux (auto) with Tan Windsor in Yulong white with a Corris grey contrast roof. 20inch 511 wheels and privacy glass. (style pack 1...when it was available but they seem to have dropped the option now). Plus extra USB ports and a reduced section spare.

We/I had a few nerves about the colour combination but I think it works great. No DS in dealers when we ordered so we drove to a shopping centre in the midlands to view the car before order - no cars in Yulong so thanks to Moose (how do i tag you for thanks?) for his pic of a glacier jag back in Feb - helped me keep my nerves! I will post a pic when I can get it to upload and I am sure get some opinions.

2L

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new DS. Glad you like it as I think they are fantastic cars too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, only covered 106miles but it seems just great and just what the family and I wanted - we have just spent the last 3 months with only a 16 year old D90...bump, rattle, crash, why is my head getting wet when it rains and what's that slight burning smell?!

2L.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Sounds like a great combo; I really like the tan leather which I had on my RR Evoque

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.