Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I now read quite some time here with the forum, as there is unfortunately no real DS forum in Germany.
I have my DS now picked up from the dealer about 2 weeks ago and am really pleased. Only some noise from the rear bench seat (as I suspect) bother me. But I already have contact with my local dealer, he wll take care of eliminating this problem.
The DS makes a lot of fun, I find it more comfortable than the Evoque I've driven before, and also the larger trunk makes the DS very convenient for me.

Landy

HSE LUX Auto. Fuji White, Ivory/Ebony leather, Panorama glass roof, Privacy glass, Adaptive Xenon headlights, Auxiliary heater with remote control, Traffic Sign Recognition, Blind spot warning system including proximity sensor and collision warning system, InControl™ Remote, Trailer hitch detachable, Surround Camera System, 5 year service pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I joined in March this year and find the forum to be very informative. I've ordered an SE in Firenze Red with Black Roof but won't get delivery until September.

Can I ask how much you paid for the 5 year service pack.

Greetings from southern Germany where there is a large premium car company and a smaller one making sports cars.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome Landy. The car looks great. Jealous about your remote heater and blind-spot warning which weren't part of UK spec when I ordered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Tollerted,
amazingly, here in Germany, I has ordered the DS very early. These two accessories were already in the preliminary price list for Germany, which has kindly provided by my dealer.
The remote heater I had in my Evoque, works very well, however, the maximum time allowed no more than 20 minutes to set.
The Blind Spot Assist is now extended with the proximity sensor, I find really convenient and works perfect.
I think the remote heater can be retrofitted, the blind spot assistant very difficult or not at all :(
greeting
Landy

·
Registered
741 Posts
Landy0323 said:
Hello Tollerted,
amazingly, here in Germany, I has ordered the DS very early. These two accessories were already in the preliminary price list for Germany, which has kindly provided by my dealer.
The remote heater I had in my Evoque, works very well, however, the maximum time allowed no more than 20 minutes to set.
The Blind Spot Assist is now extended with the proximity sensor, I find really convenient and works perfect.
I think the remote heater can be retrofitted, the blind spot assistant very difficult or not at all :(
greeting
Landy
Don't forget that this chassis goes back to the FL2, the remote heater cannot be fitted to a RHD car as the space it occupies is where the steering coloumn comes through the bulkhead :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts