Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I spent some hours visiting the forum and got some very nice tips. Thanks to all of you.
I will order a HSE Auto today or tomorrow but I have to admit I am still hesitating on the interior colour.
I have two kids (2 and 4 years) and I really do not know if to choose a light or dark colour.
Exterior is quite clear and I will go for a Corris Grey with privacy glass and panorama roof, which is optional in Switzerland.
Expected delivery date is end of December or early January 2016 because of the availability of the new Ingenium engine.
It will be a very very long wait...
Hope to see some on the streets before and I am looking forward to reading your advises.
Nico

·
Registered
829 Posts
Completely personal but either Almond (warmer) or Scotia Grey (modern but "colder" colour) would look great with Corris Grey exterior. Benefit is that the contrast with Black plastics works very well. If you were to order a Black Pack you will also get the Pedestrian airbag in black on the MY2016. If you go for a normal HSE, you could consider adding the fixed side steps and/or silver roof rails for extra effect (see Loire Blue pictures of "Potatoe Farmer"

I would not worry about kids and lighter leather while HSE leather is pretty thick & robust yet you may want to use Colourlock or another treatment to prevent stains from jeans

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply and advises.
I was thinking of the roof rails but the prices announced by my dealer are insanely high: about 2'000€. I did not dare asking for the side steps.
Maybe I can find all those parts on internet.
Regarding the leather I eventually decided to go for black. The interior won't be so dark with the panoramic roof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.