Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been really enjoying the Disco Sport forums and decided to join today... A forum newbie ..feeling brave! Being a farmer LR runs through my veins, always have run defenders, currently have an Orkney grey county hard top and my wife runs a Freelander 2 XS auto. We have ordered a DS HSE Auto in scotia grey with privacy glass, spare wheel, dog guard, mud flaps, boot liner and rubber floor mats. We first placed a deposit for this car in June 2013 ... Is that a record? We confirmed the spec in early Jan 15. Our dealer in the North West has told us to expect our car towards end of March. My 40 year LR history consists of numerous defenders/ 90's , 2 Freelander 1s, 3 Freelander 2s, and 1 Disco4. Looking forwards to the chat :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hi welcome, as for the record I think that's April, I am much later, November was my date.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hello Disco Fever. Ordered 1,8yrs ago is pretty serious; all the more surprising your DS has not turned up yet. Please post pictures before you take it offroad...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Disco Fever and welcome.
Yes, you have the Landie bug alright,great stuff.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, almond interior, bright finish treadplates, privacy glass, flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, 3 additional USBs, traffic sign recognition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts