Discovery Sport Forum banner

Hello from Belgium !

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Landy0323 
#1 ·
Hello from Belgium !
I have beend reading the posts on this Forum for quite a while now.
Finally decided to join as a foreign member :geek:
I ordered my Disco Sport in February and it should arrive at the dealer around mid-April .... in other words: very soon :)
I went for a SE TD4 auto t/m and upgraded with 19" wheels, 7 seats, Cirrus half leather, USB in all corners, Xenon, ... etc. Found out that this is cheaper than starting from the HSE level. Body color is Corris Grey. This color looks much lighter in real than on pictures or in the LR car configurator.
My car is part of a 300 cars batch currently stuck in Vlissingen (Holland) for the now famous launch bugs: rear seat spring and roof molding.
The dealer told me they saw the roof molding fly away after 2 days on their demo car. This problem seems to affect many cars and I don't remember having seen anything on this forum about it. Anyway, dealer said he got the invoice and chassis number from LR which means the car should be released in the coming days. This will be my very first LR. Fingers crossed ... :)
Best regards !

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, and to LR's. I hope you enjoy these very capable cars. This will be my 3rd when delivered.

#3 ·
Hello everybody,
after one week with my DS HSE Lux in fuji white with Ebony / Ivory and some accessories I want to make my first post and give a short report.
I am very happy with the car, coming from Disco 3; Disco 4 and Evoque driving the DS is really like a Disco again more than the Evoque was.
I've nothing heared about these two launch bugs.
@ B-disco can you possibly tell me about further details, or has anyone else information about this issue?
many thanks
greetings
Landy

sorry for my english, iam from Germany ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.