Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been enjoying this forum for the last couple of months and finally put my order in at the end of June. Delivery is expected end of October early November.

We had been looking for a new car since last year, nothing really hit the spot, being either too big or too small. We decided to hold out until the DS was launched (which was the end of April in NZ), and once we turned off the stop-start really liked it!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome Chris

Nice spec; seems you decided to start with a SE and add full leather etc?
Nice combo of Scotia Grey with Glacier!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

The New Zealand SE spec cars look to be higher spec than the European SE models. We only have SE and HSE as options here and only automatics, but the 'base' SE includes the full leather and quite a lot of the technology such as Land Departure Warning, Powered Tailgate, front fog lights, rain sensing wipers, stop/start, keyless start etc. So looks to sit somewhere between the UK SE Tech and HSE.

We initially test drove a Kaikoura which we liked but after much googling and a few visits to various dealers we settled on the Scotia which we are really pleased with. Especially now that I have seen one of the initial NZ Scotia/Glacier press cars in the flesh.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome, there are already a couple of Kiwis lurking on this site.
Well done with your decision, one that you are going to be very happy with. A great car to drive and so far am unable to find any faults. The wait is going to be worth it :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.