Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome! Which dealer did you use? Collected our SE Tech auto last Sat from Listers Droitwich. Pleased so far.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We were very fortunate . When we went to Listers in end Jan we're fortunate enough to have another customers cancelled slot (they had just cancelled) so we collected last weekend. Px was a 2012 Freelander. Have been very impressed with service dept and sales over last 3 years or so . I think we were in the right place at the right time otherwise we would also be in for a long wait I guess . Which sales guy did you deal with? We had a few issues with finance paperwork so they gave us a full tank of fuel and the usual Flowers for my wife and a Landrover brolly for us. Got a good discount on rubber mats. Hope your fortune changes for the better soon !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
Our salesman is Craig , what model and colour did you go for? How firm do you find the ride? When we drove their demo a couple of weeks ago I thought it was rather firm. Can I ask did you pay list price or did they charge more as it was available very quickly?

Malcolm

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Malcolm
We went for Indus silver SE Tech auto. The ride is a little firmer than our previous Freelander but I feel that the car is way above the level of the FL in terms of finish and "toys". We didn't pay anything extra for having the cancelled order. As I said before I think we just happened to be in the right place at the right time! They didn't manage to fit the towbar prior to delivery due to a problem with tow electrics kit but it goes in this Friday for that to be done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I picked up my DS last Saturday also from Listers Droitwich. Traded in my much loved 4 year old Freelander. Ordered DS in November and originally told it would not be delivered before April, so very pleased to collect it last week. I was worried about the quarantine issues and had spoken to Land Rover customer service, mine was built after the initial VIN's were impounded, checked and released from the factory within days of being finished. I absolutely love it, much firmer than the Freelander but an all round gorgeous car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts