Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the plunge into buying a disco sport HSE, I've ordered the Santorini Black with Black pack, side steps, Ebony Head liner, I also have ordered a rear entertainment package through a different supplier than land rover, with a few other extras :twisted: its already been given the name Lucifer

This is a HUGE jump for me... my Father had a TD4 and TD5 and I always said i'd never buy a Land Rover or a new car for that matter... yet here I am :lol: :lol:

Please see below what I'm giving up! :cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hi whitetiger,

That really is a change.

I suppose you could also have caked the DS Black Panther.

I'm sure you'll get over the shock before too long.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i'm looking forward to the practically of the discovery.. to be honest I've read a lot of negativity on this forum ... I've never heard of a new release car without teething problems. I've seen as many Audi's etc with the hazard lights on at the side of the road as any other car.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi whitetiger
"Fit like" and welcome to the forum.
You will enjoy the DS it is a lovely machine.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome from me too. I'm up in Aberdeen often with my wife's DS so maybe cross paths. Don't be put off by comments here, most forums exist for people to get issues advice. Mine has been great apart from an AC issue which is still ongoing but the car itself is fantastic. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.