Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone from a soon to be first time Land Rover owner. Fingers crossed she will be ready next week. been delayed, only slightly thankfully, with the back seat issue. The look of the DS is just great! In all honesty I was just about to order a X3, ( I know that's probably a bad word on here) but then I took a detour into Land Rover and left an hour later with the car ordered.
Jpb :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome from me and Moose hopefully you have more luck than us pair!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Gladyou were smitten - you won't regret it!

Please post your spec if you haven't already.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome.
I've put my spec below and on my signature.

Discovery Sport,
HSE Automatic, my first automatic car! Hope I like it.
Corris Grey, looks nice with the silver trim of the HSE
Ebony leather, matches the colour well and with two kids the light colours although really nice might not have lasted
Privacy Glass, looks nice saves the kids squinting trying to see their phones in the sunshine
Spare wheel, a must having been stuck once before in the middle of nowhere with just a can of stuff
InControl WiFi, it came with the car so dealer discounted it. Not sure if I'll use it but an extra toy to play with
Mudflaps and rubber mats, keep it clean
Side steps, so I can reach to clean the panoramic roof!
Service Pack, controlled running costs.

Bought from Peter Vardy in Aberdeen. Having a really good experience with them, no bad points, and looking forwards to picking the DS up next week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi jpb_uk - I'm also buying from Peter Vardy, Aberdeen. Also finding the experience to be good and looking forward to picking my car up on the 29th March - exactly the date I was given when I ordered back in a February. I've been swithering about the side steps - am going to see how I get on without them but think I will end up getting steps fixed later.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys, picked up my DS today. Big thank you to everyone at Peter Vardys for getting the car all ready and for a smooth handover. Driven 60 miles so far and really happy we choose the DS. It was dark before we got home but will get some pics on soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts