Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New to the forum, so potentially dumb question, but I could not find the answer.
Does anyone know if Blind spot monitoring, heads up display, active cruise control and a few other options are only for the 5 seats version and not for 5+2 versions because the boot can not be used to house the necessary electronic?

There are certain cars in the market that are like this, so I am wondering if it is worthwhile waiting for these options to appear on the 5+2 or if they will never appear due to a technical constraint.

Thank you very much for your responses.

Kind regards,
Stephane

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi Stephane,

5seater only at the moment which may become available from MY2016 and produced from August 2015 onwards for the UK market. Adaptive Cruise Control (the one keeping a safe and constant distance to cars in front by using radar) has not been confirmed for MY2016 but if available, I will order...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Same here. I am waiting to see what comes up in August. Heart wants to buy it now, but head is saying wait a few months to have the right options as I will be driving it until it dies.
My main concern was that there might be a technical limitation due to the 7 seats config. Hopefully there is none as I need 7 seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts