Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm looking at getting aftermarket DVD players fitted in the headrests. However since no-one has heard of the disco sport it's difficult finding a compatible system. Rosen do a great one for other land rovers, where they make identical headrests with the dvd built in. You just exchange headrests for their replicas. Integrated system for a quarter of factory fitted option.

I am wandering which Headrest model I could order. Surely Land rover will be sharing components between different models, e.g. Freelancer or discovery. Has anyone noticed if it's the same as in other cars? Or if anyone is heading to a dealer anytime soon could they take a sneaky peak and compare.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Cullywoo,
I order this option in feburuary for the model 2015. But finally I should receive a model 2016 which seems to have no screen in the headrests!!!
did you finallly find some? if yes, how are they looking?

Thank you...

·
Registered
192 Posts
One of the reasons I posted about JLR changing the build/spec, I am sure integrated Head Rest DVD were originally available, but not now!!! however would the ones that bolt onto the metal rails not be an option? A wide range are currently available, if not then there are companies on the internet that either modify your existing head rests or bespoke make identical looming ones that fit, Google Bespoke Head Rest DVD, brings up many options.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hawks said:
One of the reasons I posted about JLR changing the build/spec, I am sure integrated Head Rest DVD were originally available, but not now!!! however would the ones that bolt onto the metal rails not be an option? A wide range are currently available, if not then there are companies on the internet that either modify your existing head rests or bespoke make identical looming ones that fit, Google Bespoke Head Rest DVD, brings up many options.
Thank you for the advise, I will see what do with that. I am not sure if I will keep my order. it is really unclear, I will comment more on your topic for JLR changing the build/spec

1 - 4 of 4 Posts