Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I agree that it looks substandard. I would not be happy with it.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Definitely not acceptable. I'd have no qualms in complaining to the dealer otherwise LR will think they can supply us with any old rubbish.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Little things like that make you question the quality of interior trim used in the DS, I love the overall driving experience but when I sit in my DS and look around at the quality of the interior I feel ripped off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the support. I will take it back. I do like my car a lot - but its things like this that make me question the general ethos at JLR. i.e. What sort of employee thinks its acceptable to turn out workmanship like that?.. and what sort of QC inspection either misses that or thinks that its acceptable to let through?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine looks just like that. I assumed that they were all like it?

Are people saying that theirs aren't??

·
Registered
11 Posts
You know it is obvious from the forum that current DS owners and future DS owners love or want to love their new aquisitions, but a good proportion of their vehicles seemed to plagued by one problem or another.

The DS is very much in demand from previous Freelander and Evoque customers who frankly are looking for 'simply the best' compact 4wd SUV on the market. But, in my humble opinion, Landrover as a leading brand is failing their loyal customers by supplying a product that appears to fall below expectations in build quality, which substanciated by the negative comments on this forum.

I am a loyal Landrover customer having had various models over the past 20 years currently driving a Freelander HSE SD4 and expecting delivery of a DS HSE Black Pack 180 Ingenium Auto at the end of this month. Like all of you I desperately want my new £44k vehicle to be everything it is cracked up to be and for it to make me believe I have made the right choice.

Come on Landrover get your act together, solve the problems, embrace your loyal customers and supply them with a product they can be proud to own. I want to be one of those customers!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Mines like it as well, it not that noticeable, but I does not make it acceptable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.