Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

as probably someone knows from the Intro Sect. my Lady D-S suffered of a sudden infant electronic death which interested all the cabin services and main driving controls.... 3 days only after the delivery.

For those whom are un-aware, I'm sadly referring to:

1) Incontrol touch: BLACK - No Navi - No climate control - No BT phone - No infotainment

2) Climate system console: BLACK - No A/C - No ventilation - No temp control - No Air Recycle

3) Error messages on the front cockpit for :
Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
Dynamic Stability Control (DCS)
Terrain response Special Programs
Lane Departure Warning

After two weeks of non-relevant in formations, some unofficial rumors escaped form the shop guys .... refferring to that JLR warehouse had given them the term of Sept'15 for the supply and delivery for my dead component. :ugeek:

So I started to get crazy :x .... I wrote here ...I wrote Pete ... I started to phone Rome offices of JLR Ita branch everyday.

Even if they always extremely-kindly refuse to confirm the date of delivery of spare parts ... after an entirely week of 9.00 o'clock calls, they finally declare they were working hard for an "alternative" solution.

In the meanwhile - I've to underline - JLR Italia has given us a glamour Jag XF as a courtesy car. :lol: ... 200HP... 5 meters sedan Luxury leather seats .... for my wife whom is used to drop the kids to school everyday .... :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Well ... let me back to the topic-object now .... :D ... The new Incontrol-touch spare unit has arrived last monday!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I've back my Lady D-S fully operative in all its features since yesterday late afternoon.

I'm happy shalala... :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nothing to add then I'm happy of that .. :D :D :D thanks to who in Jaguar Land Rover - in Italy or UK - made it possible.

See ya! ^_^

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.