Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Collected mine just over a week ago, first impressions good! Bigger than I expected was worried it would be about the same as an evoque which wasn't big enough for my needs.

Getting good mpg will give it chance to bed in and do a few more journeys before passing judgement and the auto gearbox is good, seemed to take some time to settle but either I'm used to it or it's improved.

Think it's a stylish car! First Land Rover after moving from BMW and previously Audi, happy man and hope will have trouble free motoring!

Discovery Sport 2.2 litre, Fuji White, 9 speed auto, Black pack

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi DDM,

Is that the new ingenium 2ltr engine in yours?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello. I'm from Russia. For 10 days have DS.
Previous car was LR2 Freelander 2013MY, HSE, SI4/

The first sensations.
DS is much softer on the road and better managed.
The first impression - positive.
Options HSE Luxuri, SI4, Scotia Grey, interior - Glacier.
Price in Russia - 50000euro (60000$)
very pleased with the machine

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome from me as well and thanks for the link to your club.

Unfortunately my Russian is not as good as your English!!! But it seems you have a lot of very active members.

I hope you enjoy your DS.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you. In difficult situations with the English language helps translate.google.ru.
Yes, the number of DS owners in Russia is growing, but not as silno.Iz to the depreciation of the ruble against the dollar and the euro in late 2014, the price has increased significantly.
But anyway - the number of owners is increasing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mines the 2.2 couldn't decide whether to wait for the ingenium especially when it's an untried / untested engine at least long term. Figure the best way to go is to let everyone else have a year out of the September registrations and if all is good, upgrade next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.