Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last, there it was, standing in all it's glory in the Dealer's showroom, in no way overawed by the RR Sport or the RR Supercharged Vogue standing next to it.
Friday 29th was a very happy day as the handover was a great experience. Full tank of gas, two key rings, and a very nice hamper, an introduction to parts and service team leaders and a friendly handshake. The Land Rover detachable towing components were contained in a presentation case and the team worked the previous night fitting the tow bar in a very professional manner. The 100km drive home to Rotorua was fantastic, no problems whatsoever, amazed at the auto dipping headlights, saw the adaptive headlights in action as I turned 90 degrees into my garage, and the stop start works a treat. Couldn't be happier :D
Will try to get a couple of pics in the next day or so .

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations, sounds like it was a good handover and drive home. Look forward to the pics :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
What a great start!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jaykay

Great news on your recent acquisition of a DS I am in the UK and picked mine up at the end of April.
The reason for messaging you is that I am on holiday with friends in Berlin who are here from Rotorua. They live in Springfield Moncur Drive and wanted to say Hi as they like Land Rovers too.

Hope you are pleased with your purchase

Best wishes M & M from NZ

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chesney said:
Hi Jaykay

Great news on your recent acquisition of a DS I am in the UK and picked mine up at the end of April.
The reason for messaging you is that I am on holiday with friends in Berlin who are here from Rotorua. They live in Springfield Moncur Drive and wanted to say Hi as they like Land Rovers too.

Hope you are pleased with your purchase

Best wishes M & M from NZ
Hi Chesney,
Great to hear from you and yes, I am finding the DS an amazing car. We enjoyed Berlin a couple of years back. Our greetings to M @ M and we are fairly close as we live in Springfield Regent Street. Best wishes to you all from J & R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.