Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been reading on this great forum for a couple of weeks to help pass the time waiting for my DS.
It's scheduled for the end of September so lots more reading for me ahead.....

Thanks for posting all those photos of the different colour combinations. They are really interesting to look at as the local dealer here has only two demo cars (Black and Kaikoura).

I've ordered a fuji white german spec SE auto with glacier interior.
I was quite surprised to find that trim levels, prices and spec are completely different even across Europe.

Martin

G

·
Hi, welcome you will find plenty of information here to help you out. I am in a similar position as I have ordered a EU spec SE auto in Cyprus. Pick it up in 2 weeks. There are quite a lot of differences to the UK spec and no doubt between ours as well.

My car has the TD4 2.2 diesel engine. interested to know if your has the new MY16 engine.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hallo and Grüße nach Oldenburg, I've also ordered SE Firenza Red/Black Rood and a load of extras. Engine will be the new Ingenium for Model Year 2016 since, as far as I was told, JLR Germany have already sold the complete allocation for 2015 MY. Grüße from the south of Germany - there where MB are.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Funkster and Chippy
Thanks for your welcome! At least my English will improve while we wait together :)

@Funkster: My order says 2,2D delivery scheduled for end of September. But that's only a receipt the dealer printed out. i don't know if this represents a proper confirmation by JLR.
I'm not entirely sure which of the two engines I should prefer having only tested the 190HP 2.2D

@Chippy: That would mean my order will most likely be changed to Ingenium. I'm not too concerned. Having owned two 1.6 and a 2.0 litre PSA diesel that behaved very well, I think the 'old' engine would be fine too.
I like your bold choice of colour! Very cool. You will undoubtedly stand out of the crowd where you are. Btw. It's the place where I grew up.

Not a single Glacier interior here yet?
I had originally configured Cirrus and mailed to my dealer. The salesman called me in straight away to check an Evoque they had just delivered and nearly needed to take back because the colour is much lighter than the pictures in the brochure.
He then showed me some leather samples that had arrived recently and I found that Glacier was much closer to what I had expected.

Have a good Sunday!
Martin

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello,

It's the same situation with our order. I had no choice but to wait for the new engine because JLR Germany cannot get any more 2,2L engine versions - sold out.

We tested the same version as you, it was smoother than our current FL 2 but that's no due to other factors as well.

The colour choice is unusual certainly for this part of Germany but we're looking forward to getting it. Just have to be patient but the part exchange price is agreed and fixed so no big problem.

Enjoy the day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts