Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just made an order of SE 7 seats version, expect to enjoy the car in December :mrgreen: I can only enjoy the pictures and information here at this moment...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Strange forum name you have given yourself ?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ah, a numbers man lol. Welcome and enjoy the gallery!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, have you guys got your cars yet? Any pictures to share or how do you feel with your DS? I'm not having mine until December.

·
Registered
78 Posts
02333102d said:
So, have you guys got your cars yet? Any pictures to share or how do you feel with your DS? I'm not having mine until December.
Hi, a greeting from your countryman in the UK here!

Great call in ordering a DS! Mind me ask how much is it in the HK?

The car is spot on and we fall in love with it. My kids love the panoramic roof and the 3rd row seats. My mrs loves the space and ease of loading and offloading and able to hock up the iphone! Only imperfection is the fuel efficiency, but then we were not in a position to wait for the new ingenium engine.

Its worth the wait. In the meantime you could fill your time with the pictures in the gallery section; http://www.discosportforums.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=10

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, good to hear that the DS makes everyone happy! I'm so looking forward to getting my DS.

Here we don't have the choice of having diesel or manual.
DS basic HKD499,000 = £37,937
DS SE version HKD559,000 = £47,231
Some of the options:
+ 2 seats HKD30,000 = £2,534
+ Black pack HKD44,600 = £3,768
+ Memory Seats $17,400 = £1,470

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there, haha another week to go before pick up eh? Saw your post after I searched for Hong Kong in this forum.

Interesting you decided to custom order one, did the sales try to give you a lot of discounts or freebies for taking their stock inventory?

Bastards lied to me (LOL as sales do....) when I went to buy in May, I knew in my mind the 7 seat DS was what I was going to get for my wife. I didn't ask for a test drive or even see the other choices (X5 too big for my wife to drive in HK, GLC/X3/Q5 doesn't have 7 seats and also wading depth is half or less than half of the DS cause for me I live out in NT and once every two years or so we get flooded and my Tesla can't get out of the village LOL). So when I went to the showroom first thing I asked the sales was like I want one in red. The sales guy was like "oh we are all sold out until next year, even if you order now it will be a 2018 car delivered in 2018". In my mind I was like what the.... and turned to my wife and said ok let me look on my phone for the Jeep dealer I liked the Wrangler. Then the sales said oh no no no I mean we HAVE cars available NOW but not in red. I ended up buying one of their inventory for a bit of a discount off their website list price. Not loaded, only panoramic roof and leather but no power rear lift gate and 18" wheels (which I prefer). So I'm surprised you ordered in June and able to collect in Dec when my sales guy told me I won't get it until Q1 2018 if I ordered in March -_-

Anyway, think you'll like it; we haven't had any issues with the car so far and their service center in Kwai Chung has very friendly staff. I think the DS is truly the only one car that is of a compact size, a real SUV with some offroad capabilities, drives decent on road, AND with 7 seats.

Here's my post with some pics of mine: https://www.discosportforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7244

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.