Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

With about a month before the expected delivery date i got my discovery sport today. Lower speced than an English HSE it seems to be a mix of SE, SE tech and HSE.
It is delivered with 17" wheels less exposed than 18 or 19" out there in the wild !
Engine is the TD4 150ch version.
Small drive today and first impresssions are (I never had the opportunity to drive one before) :
- A lot quieter than Freelander 2 (2013 manual model)
- More space everywhere
- Feels much more agile and direct than the Freelander 2
- Cant really say something about the auto box (small trip) but nice to use (seems to be well adjusted to the engine ; revs are not too low for a good response but not too high to allow low consumption)
- Removable factory tow bar has been installed (5 seater version) but tow bar is missing. No big deal dealer should have it early next week.

Very happy about the car....

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is that scotia grey?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its Corris Grey. When i took this car yesterday it was parked near a scotia grey discovery and scotia grey looked much more green (light green) compared to corris, in fact quite close to the tint of the nose of the car on the pic above.
Wheels were slighlty turned giving this not centered look.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
LoSim - car looks great!

Could you please post a photo of the interior? I would like to see how the cloth looks like on SE unless you have upgraded to partial or full leather.

Thanks,
Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts