Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

As i will be at LR Halewood for six hours on Friday if anyone has any questions then want answers to I am happy to give it a go and ask them when i am in the factory.

Let me know.

Thanks

Roger

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks,

My questions:
- what does the MY2016 black pack include? Are the front and rear lower valences now also black?
- does the MY2016 SatNav come with updated maps and with names of cities?
- has the B-pillar rattle been solved in production by a different welding methodology?
- has the famous mood-lighting been upgrades so that it is now actually visable?
- gearbox; has the manual (press release said it was changed to match the new Ingenium engines) and automated gearbox been upgraded? How?
- why have Active Drive, 360/surround camera view, adaptive suspension and head-up display been cancelled till further notice?
- can we expect higher output engines (rumour of 210bhp diesel) ?
- will there be an autobiography or other luxury version with full leather interior?

·
Registered
211 Posts
other niggles would include fixing tailgate issues (misalinged/weak struts, water ingress) and wonky bonnet stops.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You could ask if they ever intend to finish engineering the car properly, or have they given up :twisted:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Roger said:
HI,

As i will be at LR Halewood for six hours on Friday if anyone has any questions then want answers to I am happy to give it a go and ask them when i am in the factory.

Let me know.

Thanks

Roger
erk ! Dooes that mean yours will be a Friday afternoon car !!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Roger

I know this thread started a long while ago now, but did you get an answer regarding the B Pillar weld issue resolution whilst you were there....
please post their response if there was one as I for one would be interested to know.

Thanks Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.