Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as a Land Rover owner since 2006 living 50% of the year in South Africa I started with first a Freelander 2 followed by a Discovery 3 and nowadays a 2012 Discovery 4 I decided to start driving a Disco Sport while in the Netherlands.

The car was delivered mid April and after now nearly 4000 km I can say Land Rover well done.

Because of the tax system in NL the car is not cheap but it is worth teh money. A trip to France proved a consumption of 1 liter diesel on 15,5 KM driving steady 120 km an hour, not bad fully packed.

In the French Alps the car did very well with the automatic gearbox uphill and using tyhe paddles downhill.

It is a TD4 4WD HSE Scotia Grey 5 seater

Attachments

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Looks really good I must say. It's amazing how some of the colours seem to change according to the surroundings.
Now I' torn as to whether or not I made the right choice on my order (Firenze Red with Black Roof).
Will let the Mrs. decide on that one though!

·
Registered
149 Posts
That was one large image file!
Don't worry Chippy911, I ordered a similar setup (and Mrs. agreed) but haven't seen mine in the flesh.
I was amazed by the PaulTheWall's Barolo Black but hey, you have to decide. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.