Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Hello Group,

We're new owners of the 2015 Discovery Sport HSE Lux..first time buyers with Land Rover. I was wondering if anyone else has found the driver seat to be particularly hard with the lumbar support very low on the back. Seats seem much harder than on showroom HSE model to the point of being uncomfortable.

We drove through deep, loose sand at an off road beach and the truck handled the situation well. When the sand became really deep, I lowered the tire pressure and was able to forge through.

Enjoy your truck.

Gary

Attachments

G

·
A very nice image Gary! LR might like to use that :p

I found the seats a little firm when I picked up my car just a week ago but I'm now completely accustomed to them already. It's the only car I've owned in several years which doesn't have a lumbar support adjustment - I wonder why.

As to sand - this is a Land Rover and, as the guys who give the demo. drives on the LR Experience days here say when asked about the competition, "We'll follow them wherever they go if they can do the same". :twisted:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome.

The seats do seem a bit firm but I don't find them uncomfortable.

I've had mine over a wet grassy field and it griped like vice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments Beast and Peatland. My situation might be related to the seat climate package...I'll find out from the dealer this week. It could be that the cushioning with the climate package is reduced to allow for air flow. If so, I would not recommend the climate package...comfortable seats trump heat and cool seats for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.