Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.... it's not exactly heavy duty off road but technically it counts!! :D

Picked it up yesterday and very pleased so far. I was very anxious about the colour but it looks great - depending on the light conditions it has so far varied between green, blue and grey!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks great. Did the black mirror caps come with the black roof option, or was that a separate option? Love to see some images of it showing the changing shades (unless the camera compensates).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this looks more grey......

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't have to specify the mirror caps separately

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yes, the first two looked green, but the later shot looks grey - impressive!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks super, although I am biased.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
xxtrail said:
Looks great. Did the black mirror caps come with the black roof option, or was that a separate option? Love to see some images of it showing the changing shades (unless the camera compensates).
I noted from my TOPix build sheet it states black mirror cap which I did not ask for, but i did ask for a black roof (also on the build list) so i guess it comes automatically although i cannot remember seeing it on the vehicle configuration pages

·
Registered
329 Posts
Moose said:
xxtrail said:
I noted from my TOPix build sheet it states black mirror cap which I did not ask for, but i did ask for a black roof (also on the build list) so i guess it comes automatically although i cannot remember seeing it on the vehicle configuration pages
That's interesting. I've gone for style pack 1 with the black roof and I have to say I'm expecting the top halves of the mirrors to be body coloured. Can the black mirror caps be removed to leave the body colour underneath?

·
Registered
329 Posts
forest172 said:
I can confirm black roof comes with black mirrors
Hmmmmm, is that stated anywhere? And are they just cap covers over the body coloured items?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Charles said:
Looks like you will have to clean it after all that off roading! :lol:
It's not the outside that will need the cleaning!!!! :?

I think I may need to fine tune the custom fit of my old loadspace protector !

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
I noticed on the online configurator that if you add a black roof the mirrors change colour.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discoloz said:
I noticed on the online configurator that if you add a black roof the mirrors change colour.
Fair enough, thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
At last! Pics of scotia grey in natural light.... Looks fantastic (phew)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks nice, you must be really pleased the colour looks great with the black roof :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am indeed both very pleased and immensely relieved!!! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.