Registered
506 Posts
Gorgeous combination!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Creamy

It came with the ones that have sport written on, I had pre warned the dealer that they were incorrect. When I collected car he said that I was correct and had changed them for the premium ones with the land rover badge on which are twice as thick. As a bonus he also gave me the ones with sport on.

I will post pictures of them both tomorrow, not acceptable that LR are trying to pull a fast one with the mats , spec hasn't been changed on lux as I checked before I collected car.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great, good you choose the black roof/Firenze combo; ivory leather finishes it nicely

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks philn.Thats exactly the information I wanted.I will not give in with my dealer.Mine are the sport ones at present but I want what I am entitled to. Lovely cars though aren't they.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lovely combo.
Enjoy

·
Registered
677 Posts
Very nice.

I've seen two red ones on the road today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. Glad you are enjoying the new car. I am a member of the launch team who helped develop the car and introduce it to production in Halewood. It's good to see happy customers show their appreciation for a special motor.
I noticed you had an issue regarding the spec of the mats. It just so happens that I'm in plant working on the cars today so I decided to check the spec of the mats for the HSE Luxury cars and they have all been allocated Sport mats as per the build sheet supplied with each car. I can only assume it's at the dealers discretion to supply the higher spec mats after they receive the cars from the factory. Anyone's guess. I know which mats I'd prefer though.
I hope you get as much enjoyment from the car as I did building them.
All the best

·
Registered
163 Posts
HighTower81 said:
.... I am a member of the launch team who helped develop the car and introduce it to production in Halewood.... It just so happens that I'm in plant working on the cars today so I decided to check the spec of the mats for the HSE Luxury cars and they have all been allocated Sport mats as per the build sheet supplied with each car.
Sounds like LR needs to update the build sheets to match the publicised info.

·
Registered
100 Posts
HighTower81 said:
Interesting. Its possible they are dealer fitted like a few of the other parts. I might dig a bit deeper on this matter and see if we've missed something. Cheers
Hi Hightower81,
In a different thread, [email protected] (customer relations) confirmed that the Lux should be fitted with luxury mats. That's definitely what's advertised in the brochure and online. I guess that compared to the overall package this seems minor, but it's both the principle of not getting what we've been promised, and the cost of the mats would have contributed to the overall premium price of the car. Thanks for checking this.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just to confirm the mats aren't dealer fitted, they are called up on the Topix spec sheet at the factory and my fixed towbar which is dealer fit isn't.

As said by others it is just a matter of getting what you agreed.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Apologies Rogerone you are correct it should be Firenze not Firenza, my excuse is that I was so excited to get the car.

May help to make you feel better if I tell you the spec sheet on Topix says "Italian racing red / Firenze".

1 - 20 of 29 Posts