Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Pete

Where's my complimentary experience? had the car for two months, LR website stated that all new purchasers get a free go....it will arrive in the post it claims...but nothing yet :(

Dealer says not in their bag...its comes direct from LR :?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got a brouchure with covering letter from LR marketing after a month or so.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you've had nothing from JLR one way to claim your LRE is simply phone or contact them (LRE) quoting your VIN number and you should be able to book.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Got mine, came through the post. Booked for late June :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi All,

The voucher for the Land Rover Offroad Experience should be with you within a few weeks of purchase.

However I would be more than happy to arrange for you to be contacted to book in your experience day if you would like to PM me with the following details:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Selling Retailer:

Alternatively, following handover of your vehicle, you can contact the Land Rover Experience team on 0800 655 6465

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
116 Posts
Phoned up to ask to book our day back in Apr.. still waiting for LR to call back.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Car registered April 8th.

Gave up waiting for letter so phoned experience centre on Wednesday, they checked and my car wasn't on land rover system. They phoned my dealer who confirmed car and the experience centre are now waiting for LR to put on system for me to book.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi All, I went on my Land Rover experience day yesterday at the brand new Broughton Hall Estate centre.If anybody hasn't booked their day yet,don't delay because it is absolutely fantastic.What the Discovery Sport is capable of is amazing.I was in a HSE LUX Auto,the same model as my own except I have 19" wheels and the experience model had 20". Up and down gravelly and rocky slopes that you thought were impossible and along a flooded section of disused railway line with water half way up the doors.Truly amazing and really well looked after.What a great job the instructers have and do. Brilliant !

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
slider said:
Hi Pete

Where's my complimentary experience? had the car for two months, LR website stated that all new purchasers get a free go....it will arrive in the post it claims...but nothing yet :(

Dealer says not in their bag...its comes direct from LR :?
Me neither but only had mine three weeks.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
philn said:
Have booked mine Moose, had to phone didn't receive the "invite" from LR. Going to Honiton will post how I get on.
Still quite fancy Scotland , but that will cost me as SWMBO will want to come and make a weekend of it, interested to know what you think of Honiton when you have been.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
ccomley, I have had mine 13 weeks and didn't receive the invitation, when I phoned up a couple of weeks ago "I wasn't on the system". The experience centre sorted it out for me.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
philn said:
ccomley, I have had mine 13 weeks and didn't receive the invitation, when I phoned up a couple of weeks ago "I wasn't on the system". The experience centre sorted it out for me.
Hmm. maybe I should check. Did you phone the dealer or LRE ?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I phoned the experiencing centre who phoned my dealer to confirm I was the owner and then they contacted LR to have my car put on the system so I could book it, took a couple of days.
The experience centre were really helpful and didn't tell me to contact my dealer!!!!.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.