Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I ordered a Discovery Sport during the third week of January. Delivery date is expected to be before the end of April.
There are four models in the Discovery sport line in France but not exactly the same as in UK.
I ordered a TD4 auto SE (which seems to be close to a SE tech in UK) in Corris Grey with full spare wheel, Vision Pack (Xenon headlight and fog lights), Tow pack (detachable tow bar and camera), privacy glass.
My current car is a TD4 manual Freelander 2 (MY2013) but i really often need more space.
I did not have to opportunity to see one in real as the dealer is expecting to have the first one in two weeks (I missed the discovery tour demo last december).
I still have a tiny doubt about the color as i have seen a wonderfull evoque in Firenze red with black pack but without the black i"m afraid it doesnt look as good. Can't take it because i would like to keep 17 " wheels for off road trips...
Is it me or are the weeks much longer since i ordered ?

Best regards,

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome.

Yes the weeks are longer once ordered, my one is due at the the dealers in a week or so and its dragging in. I've waited since May

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.