Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A have a HSE in Scotia Grey on loan for the weekend, first impressions are it drives very well. Auto box much better in Drive than my current XF, the old 2.2 is great and not to loud, seats are very comfortable, infotainment system very good as is sound system, I am still keeping my on order :)

Shame this one needs returning tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Same colour combo as mine, looks superb

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is really dirty and covered in dust which you can't see in the photos, still looks good though.

It's done about 2200 miles so everything is well run in, there is an annoying rattle from the passenger side which I would need sorting if it was my car.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discoloz said:
It is really dirty and covered in dust which you can't see in the photos, still looks good though.

It's done about 2200 miles so everything is well run in, there is an annoying rattle from the passenger side which I would need sorting if it was my car.
Is it coming from the front passenger door? I have the same, coming from the large speaker area under certain low frequencies...... :evil:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is from the front passenger door my wife things it's around the hinge area and only seems to start above 50mph, it still made the noise with the stereo turned off.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Darn, rattles are the worst. :-(

·
Registered
179 Posts
Triple7 said:
Darn, rattles are the worst. :-(
Does your work vehicle from Seattle come equipped with rattles at the pointy end? (Usually there are a few in the cheap seats back aft!). I fear there are few manufactured vehicles that don't come with the odd free, but annoying, rattle!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts