Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just in case some of you decide to dress up speaker surrounds and switches in your DS, just got these today delivered from Hong Kong. Was ordered on eBay, speaker surrounds cost £32.80 and switch surrounds cost £27.50. Thought this was good. Anyway pictures below show before and after. Very easy to fit, just remember to rotate the larger speaker rings as they are slightly off set, trim-02.jpg trim-01.jpg
Next two pictures are the rear doors, with and without. trim-05.jpg trim-04.jpg
Just remove the double sided tape from the rear and fix to door speakers and switches. Remember to clean door panels first with alcohol wipe.
regards
tony

·
Registered
385 Posts
great tip on rotating the large speaker housing. It didn't fit on my first try either. I've had them on for more than a month now, they really give my interior a nice upgrade with inexpensive and easy installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Noticed you installed aluminium pedals too? Also from the HK source?

I visited Aliexpress website and saw quite a few sales listing of chrome fittings for the interiors. Looks like sales of Discosport is picking up pace in China?

·
Registered
385 Posts
zico88 said:
Noticed you installed aluminium pedals too? Also from the HK source?

I visited Aliexpress website and saw quite a few sales listing of chrome fittings for the interiors. Looks like sales of Discosport is picking up pace in China?
No my aluminum peddles are oem parts. I wish there were options for gloss black finish for interior for certain pieces though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.