Discovery Sport Forum banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
awesome, i also recently hardwired my dash cam ( Thinkware F770) doing roughly same method Cables were routed through the head liner, ( Though i actually removed the Apillar trim, (the reason for this is i wanted to make sure the cables are tucked securely and fastened behind the air bag frame) for peace of mind, and basically ran the cables down to the bottom fuse access (beneath the glove box) entirely up preference

·
Super Moderator
2,834 Posts
Hi....which fuse did you use for the parked recording? I am guess cig lighter would be no good if not powered when ignition is off .
Hi sorry for the delay I didn’t see this until tonight 😳

I had to look back through my original post to find fuses and they may have changed on later models but as follows “I wired constant red supply to Fuse 48 (Trailer), switched yellow to 52 (cigar) and black negative to screw nr footwell light”

Thinkware now sell a cable that uses obd port which I’ve used on vehicles since to simplify installs 👍

121 - 126 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.