Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Any idea's what caused them to catch fire?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems that the cab of the truck went up and took the discos with it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fair doos. Thought it would probably have been something like that

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
If any one gets one with a saggy front bumper you will know why :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Thankfully don't see any white ones on there!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
It might be a feature of the ingenium engine :lol:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
croutledge said:
Any idea's what caused them to catch fire?
I should be very surprised, especially having seen the pix, if the source of the fire was not the truck itself, not the cars on board. a ruptured high pressure oil line spraying hot oil onto the exhaust or turbo is a very common cause of engine fire.

That said LR do seem to be having a few issues getting the deliveries through, what with the ship in the Solent the other month and then a whole bunch being blown up just after arriving in China a couple of weeks ago. I'm keeping hold of mine. Curse - the dealer has it! AND they just called to say they haven't finished with it but they HAVE sold the loan-er so want me to swap...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
discotheque said:
£100K? Haha

It's not like the Daily Malice to be sensationalist with their "facts".

;)
Aw c'mon. The "SE" is listed at 33,395 which would make three of them £100185 - by a long way the *least* use of the Daily Mail Artistic Licence Headline Generator I've seen in years!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
[/quote]

Aw c'mon. The "SE" is listed at 33,395 which would make three of them £100185 - by a long way the *least* use of the Daily Mail Artistic Licence Headline Generator I've seen in years!![/quote]

Dammit. Maybe they were right about Artificial Light, Babies, Bacon and Broccoli causing cancer all along... :eek:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
discotheque said:
Dammit. Maybe they were right about Artificial Light, Babies, Bacon and Broccoli causing cancer all along... :eek:
No, not broccoli. They meant farts, not cancer. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.