Year:2018
Make:Land Rover
Model:Discovery Sport
Mileage:37000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:180D
Trim:HSE Luxury
I have an immaculate 2018 (18 plate) Discovery Sport HSE Luxury 7 seater 180D in Santorini black for sale. It has 37k miles on the clock, full JLR service history and interim oil change. All brake disks and pads were changed recently and 2 new tyres fitted on front in Dec 2021. Never had so much of a rattle, never seen a single warning lamp for DPF, in fact the only thing I needed to change apart from the brakes were the wipers. You will find perfect black 19 inch alloys, not a scratch on any of them. Paintwork is close to as new, almost no indistinguishable marks, couple of minor scratches which would probably T cut out. Been used predominantly for good length journeys each week (60 to 100m each way ave) and very few short trips.Getting about 37mpg average. Only selling as I cancelled my replacement D200 after 15 months of delays and uncertainty and am expecting an X3 in a few weeks. Thought I would check here for any prospective buyers before looking elsewhere. No finance on car, 100% paid off. MoT runs until May 22 but would extend if required by 12 months. Will add a few pics tomorrow. Anyone interested, let me know. Also, I have a black front grill which you can swap for the silver one, it was on the car but I swapped it back to keep it as bought when I was going to part ex last year, you can have this for £50 extra.