Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a brand new rear gloss black inset (supplied by Powerfuluk) that’s never been used together with a front grill and side vents from a 65 plate Sport SE Tech these are used but in good condition.

Open to offers and free collection from Doncaster or buyer can pay or postage.
Wood Tool Rectangle Hardwood Wood stain

Musical instrument Hood Rectangle Wood Automotive exterior

Brown Rectangle Wood Textile Tablecloth

Shoe Automotive lighting Hood Wood Automotive exterior

Hood Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Auto part

Sleeve Wood Automotive tire Gas Natural material

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are these still for sale? if so how much for the front grille and side vents? with postage within the uk.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are these still for sale? if so how much for the front grille and side vents? with postage within the uk.
If the OP no longer has these for sale -

I've got a brand new Dark Atlas grille. Straight from LR, still boxed, never been on a car. I can grab the part number to make sure it's a colour match. I think these go for about £150-£170ish new. I'll take £100 plus postage.

When I got my DS, the grille was in bad shape, so they sent me a new one out. I'd already bought one in black, so this one is surplus. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If the OP no longer has these for sale -

I've got a brand new Dark Atlas grille. Straight from LR, still boxed, never been on a car. I can grab the part number to make sure it's a colour match. I think these go for about £150-£170ish new. I'll take £100 plus postage.

When I got my DS, the grille was in bad shape, so they sent me a new one out. I'd already bought one in black, so this one is surplus. Drop me a PM if you're interested.
Thanks for the offer, but i'm only after a cheap front grille and side vents so I can spray them black and replace my current standard ones. I rather spray a extra set rather then my original ones incase it looks rubbish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts