Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Rubber mats, full tank of fuel and free MOT's for life. In other words not a lot.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Before I ordered mine I spoke to a broker I know well and he told me not to expect any real discounts for at least 18 months. This is what happened with the Evoque which he now can offer with 5% discount.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The dealer I bought from told me straight away they couldn't offer deals on the actual car - I got a free service pack and my trade-in value was inflated rather than giving me a discount. I did phone another dealer to get an alternative quote and my local dealer 'price matched'. Still wasn't a huge discount though.

·
Banned
22 Posts
My employer has an excellent relationship with Land Rover and so I got a 2% discount, not a great amount but it paid for my Metallic Paint. The dealer found it hard to believe until I got Land Rover Corporate to email them direct.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am lucky enough to enjoy 10% through HM Forces discount.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My local dealer prices varied by a couple of thousand so it still pays to shop around - and one offered to throw in a free tow pack. No discounts from the factory though - came straight out of their dealer delivery price.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I got 10% on dealer fit options, fitted for free & a very good trade in

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good price on a trade in and free GAP insurance for 3.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts