Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone let me know please what deposit most dealers require when ordering a new DS?

Cheers

Carl

·
Registered
43 Posts
mrsnowman said:
Can anyone let me know please what deposit most dealers require when ordering a new DS?

Cheers

Carl
Hi, mine wanted a minimum of £1000, but would obviously happily have taken more. So he got the minimum. Good luck.

·
Registered
344 Posts
mrsnowman said:

Cheers

Carl
My dealer asked for £500 that was in November 2014.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura stone, almond interior, flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, traffic sign recognition, bright finish treadplates.
Being built now, delivery to dealer end of March.

·
Registered
230 Posts
£1k at end of Dec, not paid anything since.

·
Registered
506 Posts
£1K mid January.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dealers obviously request 1k if they think you might not be able to afford it! Lol.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My one requires £1k, but only took £500 from me.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I put 2 k down, at the end of the day it comes off the price of the car and interest rates are poo so I wasn't going to earn much leaving it in the bank.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Eur 7000/gbp 5000 is retained when I trade in my Evoque next week yet only get my Ed4 2WD HSE late September. Guess dealer protects himself for offering a good trade in

Smiled when I noted the list of options grow in PotatoFarmer's signature. He got more silver effects than any of us which I think will nicely offset the safe Loire Blue. Pictures please!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ha ha Kaik! If it wasn't for the forum I suspect I would have just got an HSE with a bootliner!! This has been an expensive forum to get into! I actually have a couple regrets.... I didn't get a spare slim wheel, just the can of gunk. or heated steering wheel. I didn't know enough when my build got locked. Never had a flat before so fingers crossed. I have my eyes on the 2017 Disco, God only knows what that will cost for a similar spec and extras!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Kaik, Loire was my wife's preference, I actually fancied Corris Grey or your Kaikoura Stone.
Its for her really, I will only use it at weekends and holidays etc, I have a van for work.
So the DS should stay fresh to me for longer!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had to pay £2k deposit at my local dealer, Grange in Barnet, North London

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nothing for mine, but normally £500.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Between $2000 and $3000 here in Australia, which is roughly equivalent to £1000 - £1500.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts