Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meant to be picking up my Discovery Sport tomorrow morning at 1100 (30th March). My car is built but, delay in my delivery is due to .... A shortage of car transporter drivers? :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My D.S. was built on the 20th March also, am sure yours will be arriving at the dealerships on Thursday as promised. Let's hope they have found a few more car transporter drivers!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine was first week of February but is AWOL. Should have got it First week in March. Just collected a loan DS which I can have until they handover my DS. Not the same tho.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Mine is AWOL as well, loan D4 lux on the way, someone needs to go to Halewood and check for a hole in the perimeter fence.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Can't believe your cars are now "missing in action" for 6 weeks; surely that can't be explained anymore?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I am told there are quite a few. 'Missing' now sitting at Halewood waiting to be found, hopefully they will have sorted a few over Easter

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine was only AWOL for a couple of days. was told is was loaded on a transporte by no drivers due to high demand. Couldnt really loose mine as its orange :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nice colour, there was one in the dealers when I collected mine, as you say can't miss it :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
My HSE Lux was built on the 20th March and has had a number of delivery dates... my dealer tells me that the cars are awaiting a software update that must be applied at factory before sale... he is chasing JLR daily for an update (top marks to Sturgess in Leicester) but will probably be in a loaner soon....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I would advise everyone ( who wants to) to get In touch with Land Rover customer services as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.