Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone noticed that auto seek button with DAB radio as source seems to be inconsistent . Sometimes it will scroll through the preset stations and at other times it will actually autoseek. It does not seem to matter if you press the button briefly or longer if you wish the button to actually Autoseek.
However, the quality of reception with DAB is generally excellent and there is a reasonable choice of digital stations

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I have this and it's annoying. The buttons on the steering wheel just seek the next station in the source band. The manual says it should scroll through the presets but it doesn't do that. For me I change station often and I only want to listen to my preset stations. If I'm using the sat nav it means I have to fiddle with the screen and change the station there. For me this is dangerous and inconvienient. I took the car to my dealer to show him and 3 of the LR guys came to have a look and they agreed that it isn't very good. They are currently contactling LR head office to see what they say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts