Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

JLR have just deemed fit to ask me to complete an online Survey about my satisfaction with my DS. I completed it this evening and gave an honest appraisal without holding back on my dismay about the satnav.

Not sure if it will Make any difference...wonder if I am the only lucky one to have received this.

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the email I got...

Date: 22 June 2015 21:15:30 BST
To: Mr b1ggles2
Subject: Please provide feedback on your new Land Rover Discovery Sport
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear Mr b1ggles2

Thank you for the recent purchase of your Land Rover Discovery Sport.

Land Rover is passionate about providing vehicles that combine sensuous style with dramatic performance and is committed to producing vehicles which meet the very highest standards of quality & customer satisfaction.

To ensure that our engineers deliver on this and meet the expectations of Land Rover owners, we invite you to participate in our online quality survey regarding your Discovery Sport. Your feedback will be received by our engineers directly.

Follow this link to take the survey

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Land Rover Discovery Sport online quality survey. We appreciate your feedback.

Land Rover

To unsubscribe from this service, please click here

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just had mine and completed it honestly. I, too gave a good appraisal of the extremely poor (in my opinion) sat nav. If all responders highlight the issue, maybe something will happen? Live in hope!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've also received the questionnaire but can't log into it, getting a message about a software issue with the survey. Must have been devised by the people who put the sat-nav together.
Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.