Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of photos from the preview event, it was difficult trying to get photos, so many people around the cars.

·
Registered
562 Posts
What did you think of the DS up close?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm impressed. It's lower than the Fl2 you sit in it rather than on, if you know what I mean. Build quality seems to be good but time will tell, the flex seating in the second row is brilliant, legroom with them moved backs is good with plenty boot space. The 3rd rows is definitely only for kids or for short journeys, a few adults tried them, getting in was ok but getting out was a bit of a task.

Overall though it's a nicely packaged car, and looks better in the flesh, photos don't do it justice.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
212mm ground clearance

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Disco is great if it has proper tyres as opposed to the normally supplied ones and with this alloy wheel size and combo it wouldn't be suited for my needs. I can see why they've done it though because it does look good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tommy said:
The Disco is great if it has proper tyres as opposed to the normally supplied ones and with this alloy wheel size and combo it wouldn't be suited for my needs. I can see why they've done it though because it does look good.
Likewise Tommy, no 18" option in the black pack is a bother for me too. It's a landy, it needs more sidewall! The current crop of engines don't seem to lend themselves to balls out tire shredding speed, plus in NA we only get the 2.0 petrol, so why no 17" or 18" wheel options?! It's 9 second to 60 hauler, not a 6 second B road hot hatch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts