Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Just come across this site, great that a DS is already live!

Ordered my DS back in October, early indications suggested a 1st March Delivery, last time I asked this had changed to 8th March.

Did the show at Manchester Airport last year and also a test drive over the xmas period, love love love the vehicle, can not wait to take delivery.

Will be popping back regular to check updates

CB

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fantastic! Quite a few of us expecting March delivery. Mine expected at dealers 20 Feb!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I ordered back in May, with provisional build 13/03/15.

·
Registered
89 Posts
HSE auto scotia grey, privacy glass, electric memory seats, power fold memory mirrors, front n rear mudflaps. Rear load anti slip cover. Collecting in april..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine is showing 11 March as handover date, first batch at Harwoods Basingstoke...

Make sure you double check your spec, mine was showing as a Manual, when I requested an Auto. That would have been a surprise!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Does the HSE include mirrors that fold back when the vehicle locks? I see extras of memory fold Mirrors. I will be annoyed if my March delivery, well specified HSE has non electric mirrors.... For the money surely that is standard?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I am told my build date is weekending 6th march, I presume if will take a week or so to make the 5 miles trip down the road to Coventry.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mine is due build 20th Feb so should take delivery first week in March perhaps second.

·
Registered
230 Posts
LR dealer called to say from tomorrow Build is locked in and my collection date should be Fri 13th March after they have a day or two to complete accessory modifications that iv ordered. Happy Days :mrgreen:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Duncanslater said:
Mine is showing 11 March as handover date, first batch at Harwoods Basingstoke...

Make sure you double check your spec, mine was showing as a Manual, when I requested an Auto. That would have been a surprise!
Having to do their job for them? I have mine in writing, if it arrives with the wrong spec, it will be rejected!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Will be seriously annoyed if I have to reject it ;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
It depends if they have added too much, I may accept it then :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts