Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I didn't think there was a choice, it was black on light colours and grey on dark colours.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I chose Santorini Black body colour on the HSE Black Edition and I assume (and am now hoping) that the roof will of course be black????????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rickyk74 said:
I chose Santorini Black body colour on the HSE Black Edition and I assume (and am now hoping) that the roof will of course be black????????
http://www.landroverusa.com/Images/discovery_sport_150_en_US_tcm293-112017.pdf
p.31 Personalizing the exterior
--
The Black Design Pack is available in all exterior color options and includes the following: Santorini Black contrast roof,
Narvik Black: grille, fender vents and mirror caps with Black hood script and tailgate badging. A choice of 19 inch
Gloss Black alloy wheels or 20 inch Gloss Black alloy wheels is available.
--

If "Black Edition" is equal "The Black Design Pack", maybe the roof will be black like this.
http://www.discosportforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=342

·
Registered
404 Posts
Has anybody got a picture of a Firenze Red DS with Corris Grey contrast roof? {pretty rare I know}
I'd like to see what colour are the door mirror caps?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rare for a reason, it looks like someone forgot to put the top coat on the roof! Anyhow, your question, the configurater leaves the mirror caps black with a Corris Grey roof over Firenze red.

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Agreed, but top view and front straight-on view shows them as Corris!

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Are the windscreen pillars really grey? Not sure that looks good...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes they are. There is no panel break at the top of the screen pillar like Evoque, which has the Range Rover feature 'flying roof' or whatever they call it. The change has to be at the bottom of the A pillar, hence why "I think" the door mirror caps are also in contrast roof colour, where they line up in side view

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Didn't realise that's the case with the 'Blacks' too, as mine is black it's not relevant and on other colour Blacks I guess it merges with the windscreen surround.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just been and seen my new car as it has arrived at the dealer compound and he needed my insurance cover note to tax it.
The door mirror caps are BLACK and they just look Corris grey at some angles because of the reflections from the grey A pillars! Clever graphics on the configurator are faithful to this.
Looks great!

·
Super Moderator
7,158 Posts
Chris b said:
Just been and seen my new car as it has arrived at the dealer compound and he needed my insurance cover note to tax it.
The door mirror caps are BLACK and they just look Corris grey at some angles because of the reflections from the grey A pillars! Clever graphics on the configurator are faithful to this.
Looks great!
Glad your pleased , it'll be nice to see some pictures in the members gallery section as I think it's the first one here in this colour combination. Hope collection goes smoothly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.