Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to speak to somebody of authority within JLR as I have already been in contact with the customer relations department where a gentleman promised to call be back today but failed to. I have since been unable to contact him. It is regarding an issue I have been able to resolve with a dealership.
A name, position and contact number would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I have been waiting for them to contact me for 2 weeks, disgusting way to treat their customers and I doubt if I will buy another LR due to the reply regarding "contact your dealer" being the stock answer instead of actually helping us. I have no problem with my dealer but LR are the manufacturers not them and should provide the information.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi nichols2828

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments, please accept my apologies for the apparent lack of contact from Land Rover Customer Relations.

I would be happy to request that you are contacted by your case handler and would be grateful if you are able to send me a PM with the following details;

Your full name
Telephone number
Email address
Vehicle registration
Last 6 of VIN
Relevant repairing Land Rover retailer

Unfortunately, I would be unable to provide a name and direct contact details for a senior member of Customer Relations.

philn - should you also require to be contacted by your case handler, feel free to send me a PM with your details and I can look into this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Thanks Ryan but the issue I had with in control remote has sorted itself out, I sent a mail to customer services when it occurred and never received a reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.