Who's the lucky bugger who got their DS first......... :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mine gets delivered to dealer on 6th March, so I've got a bit to wait yet :x

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mine still at the factory, it's built but just waiting for a transporter, should arrive at the dealers sometime this week.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine neither

·
Registered
230 Posts
I reckon this evening will see a few gallery posts from the first lucky few.
Not me, hopefully March 13th.

·
Registered
562 Posts
C' mon where's the pics!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not mine.
Being built, delivery to dealer end of March.

HSE Auto,Almond interior, privacy glass, flaps, rubber mats, bright finish treadplates, spare wheel, traffic sign recognition.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I reckon they're all sat on the drive with confused looking owners trying to decipher the handbook.

Yes I am jealous...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Always good to watch (again) while waiting...

·
Registered
230 Posts
still nobody on here actually got one???

·
Registered
677 Posts
This must be the only forum where none of us actually have the vehicle of subject :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
So my car was confirmed built early last week with delivery scheduled in the system to the dealer today...alas not. Turns out there have been some delays getting all the cars transported. Anyway, I am booked in to collect next Friday (ok, Friday the 13th, but nothing to be concerned about). I hope this is 100%.
One week to go :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm penciled in for 2 weeks today for collection, but it still hasn't shown up at the dealers yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am pencilled in for Thursday 12th but just had confirmation that it hasnt left Halewood. apparently they don't deliver at the weekends so earliest it will be at the dealer is Monday. It appears to be on a trailer ready to despatch....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
J77 said:
This must be the only forum where none of us actually have the vehicle of subject :lol:
It will all go very quiet on here for a week or so when we do all get our steeds.

·
Registered
7 Posts
All good here and received our discovery sport about 1 week after the initial delivery estimate given at time of order in September.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mine was supposed to have been delivered to my dealer today, however I received a phone call this afternoon telling me that it won't now be delivered till Wednesday :oops: I collect my DS next Saturday "can't wait" I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts