Next week for me, 9am on the 28th

·
Registered
677 Posts
Me :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Possibly me too, advised on Saturday that mine is built, with dealer 'within next 10 days' ???, it that the same story for others ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hope you all do get yours - and hope i get mine too but not optimistic. Mine was off assembly at the end of last month, currently due at dealers by end next week.... Gone back twice so far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TugPilot said:
Hope you all do get yours - and hope i get mine too but not optimistic. Mine was off assembly at the end of last month, currently dur at dealers by end next week.... Gone back twice so far.
Whys it gone back ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nubmaster said:
Whys it gone back ?
Wish I knew. Failure to load it on a transporter for the 52 mile trip from Gaydon to Aylesbury is the obvious one, but why that is I have no idea. Can only assume, there are not enough other units heading that way to make it worth putting mine aboard and firing it off in that direction.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've been dealt a blow, I should be collecting Friday, but my car is still sitting in Halewood. Apparently it's been held up at quality control. No chance of getting it this week. Due to work it will be the 27th :cry:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, sorry to hear that J77, i'm still waiting to hear from dealer which day I'm collecting, my fingers are crossed so tight that there aren't any more delays with mine.....

·
Registered
114 Posts
My neighbour saw a DS on a train at Woking station heading away from London. Guess they are using all options to get them to customers! Yet to see another one in the wild..... When I do will they wave? :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
It's a bit of a disappointment, but I would rather I was checked before leaving the factory rather than have to take it back for a recall. It's going on a transporter today, so should arrive in a few days.

In a sense it works out better because I'm early finish on the 27th and its my long weekend so I have 4 days to play with it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hope you have a great long weekend's play J77. Communication and organisation doesn't seem LR strong points.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had a call from my dealership today (Farnell Leeds), and they said did I want the good news or the bad news?
The good news was that my car had arrived!
The bad news is they have been told they cannot release any more cars until LR give them further details, as they think there is a problem with the rear seat belts!

Has anyone else who is due to pick their car up this week been told this?

I'm so disappointed!! :?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dealer phoned late afternoon to say mine is completed and they expect delivery (transporter has been confirmed) this Thursday and will valet immediately, so I can have her Friday. He's going to phone again once they've received her, to arrange a firm handover time. I was amazed at the rapid PDI, but he says they take 3 hours typically, and no corners cut with rushing. Yippee!!!!!! :D

And the date is a week ahead of the original due date of 27 March, which was revised to 20 March a few weeks ago. He doesn't know why, as yet, but mine has jumped ahead of some others he was expecting before mine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.