Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected our DS from Marshalls of Peterborough today. The car was ordered on the 26th January with an estimated delivery of 26th March although had it no been for the seat hold-up it would have been delivered a week early. It has replaced an Evoque which we were finding was a little small for our needs; although an excellent trouble free and reliable car.
First impressions after a 77 mile drive home are excellent; Its very comfortable with loads of room. The ride feels better than the Evoque being much less choppy and feeling more planted on the road. The 9 speed gearbox seems really good giving very relaxed cruising on motorway. Fuel consumption is good; my journey home covers 37 miles of dual carriageway and 40 of medium to slow speed roads during which I achieved 40.3 mpg on the computer. Going there in the Evoque showed 35.3 mpg so it also deems more economical.
The car was supplied by Marshalls Peterborough who had provided me with great service and to make me feel even better a free 5 year service plan.
Now looking forward to putting more miles on it, off to Geneva in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I collect mine from Marshalls in Peterborough on 14 April, they are an authorisedMOD Discount provide thence why I use them - can't wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.