Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Has anybody else noticed that the seat back cooling is a bit weak on the HSE Lux, or is it just me...?

Even set at -3 (full power) it doesn't really that cool.

D

·
Registered
270 Posts
deehamps said:
Hi everyone,

Has anybody else noticed that the seat back cooling is a bit weak on the HSE Lux, or is it just me...?

Even set at -3 (full power) it doesn't really that cool.

D
Yep I can't notice it all on the back but I go get a gentle breeze wafting my gentlemen area, which will take some getting used to! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
385 Posts
yes. my wife complains when she sits in the back with our baby girl. that is the only part she is able to brag about her bimmer having the AC vents behind the center council as supposed to the small ones on the sides for disco

·
Registered
270 Posts
Disco Oldenburg said:
Hey Oz,
You're meant to sit in them with your jeans ON!!!
:)

Martin
Ah that's what I was doing wrong... You know us Aussies always running around with no pants.

·
Registered
149 Posts
At least it's different. I had to switch the cooling off the seat when it blowed hard through my jeans. The back was barely noticeable through a polyester shirt.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't had a difficulty with climate seats. Even though they are shown as standard specification for NZ HSE, mine has arrived without. Heated front and rear is just fine.

·
Registered
270 Posts
jaykay said:
I haven't had a difficulty with climate seats. Even though they are shown as standard specification for NZ HSE, mine has arrived without. Heated front and rear is just fine.
I hope you negotiated a suitable price reduction!

·
Registered
46 Posts
ozsport said:
jaykay said:
I hope you negotiated a suitable price reduction!
Still to talk to sales about this, but I seem to recall them casting doubt about whether the spec sheet was correct at the time of ordering. I know, I was remiss in not following this up at the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.