Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Transparent bras look interesting but talking about cars clear or black bra looks ridiculous to me. An even non-visible film might be acceptable if you feel you need the extra protection. But, on the other hand, corrective repaint afterwards is not that difficult to have.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Used to run MG's to concours d'elegance competitions with a bra over the front, that was fine, a stone chip would ruin the event for us plus it meant far easier cleaning.
However on a Land Rover I don't think that's the done thing. My DS will be on plenty of stands at Land Rover shows over the summer, but if I turn up with a bra on the car, I am pretty sure I will be butt of most jokes.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for not being clear, when I say clear bra, I do mean transparent bra/film. very pricey to get it done. about $1500 for the full front. it supposed to be almost invisible and would not turn yellow over time is what the shop tells me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.