Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone that has received their HSE Lux, tell me what carpet mats came with the car, because you are supposed to receive the priemium mats with the Lux and mine didn't, my dealer told me the mats came with the car from factory, he also said what the factory determine as premium and the parts dept determine as priemium might be different :eek:
My dealer is investigating.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I would hope they both do what the specified list says, it the factory starts fitting what it likes we are all in trouble.

·
Registered
81 Posts
These are mine, sorry about the bad photo, its dark now I can take another in day light if that helps. it might also be helpful to ask HSE owners what type they have.

Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Sleeve Grey

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nubmaster said:
These are mine, sorry about the bad photo, its dark now I can take another in day light if that helps. it might also be helpful to ask HSE owners what type they have.

View attachment 479
Nubmaster, you have the same mats as me, the only difference is the piping around the outside of the mat, these mats are not deep pile and not the same as the picture in the brochure they are clearly NOT the priemium mats that we should have got with HSE Lux, it looks LR are trying to pull a fast one.

Can somebody with a HSE please post a picture of their mats, I would like to compare.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think LR has just changed the type, I would guess the HSE mats don't have SPORT on them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My HSE mats have sport on them....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Duncanslater said:
My HSE mats have sport on them....
Sorry I was wrong then, do they look the same as mine ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pretty much identical... Will take a snap tomorrow...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HSE & HSE Lux have been issued with the same mats, I hope LR will give us HSE Lux people the mats we were supposed to get according to the brochure :oops:

·
Registered
114 Posts
HSE mats photo .... They do look identical to the lux mats above.

Rubber mats were fitted over the carpets and provide a bit more coverage on the sides due to the tray shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
So far as I am aware the rubber mats should NOT be fitted over the carpet mats, the carpet mats should be removed...there is a specific comment about this IIRC in the instructions.......RRS had this issue the accelerator pedal on those could get snagged by the extra height of the mats :?

·
Registered
62 Posts
LRDSport said:
HSE & HSE Lux have been issued with the same mats, I hope LR will give us HSE Lux people the mats we were supposed to get according to the brochure :oops:
Are these dealer fit items ?, it that where the issue is arising ?, my list of things to check on Tuesday is growing !!

·
Registered
506 Posts
My mats, still in the boot of my car in the valeting shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the tip slider!.... Carpet mats duly removed.... Looks less cramped now...!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered basic mats for my DS and have received the same ones as xxtrail.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I got these as mine have been misplaced.....

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've still not received my priemium mats for my HSE Lux yet, my dealer keeps telling me that he's still awaiting news from the Land Rover product team.
I don't understand what the problem is, because I didn't get the product that was specified, I'm starting to loose my patience its now been three weeks.
Am I the only person that has standard mats on the Lux or has everyone else got priemium? :oops:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts