Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't quite believe my luck!

Placed an order for my HSE on 23rd April (told to expect delivery July at the latest). Received a call on the 24th April saying that there are delays and I will probably receive the 2016 MY in September at the earliest, probably with the new engine (unsurprisingly, I was a little disappointed!). Then receive a call a day later to be told that the dealers had placed orders for a few Sports previously and one matches up with the spec I want except that this one has a black roof (I placed an order for a white roof originally). I thought about it for a few hours, checked some pictures and thought the black roof looks ace so decided to opt for that.

Called again on the 30th and told car assembly has begun.

Just received a call just now - car has arrived and will be ready for collection from Wednesday!

Can't believe I only waited for just over 2 weeks for the car from when I placed the deposit!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Lucky man, I think the black roof looks good with Fuji white, the contrast breaks the car up and somehow makes the car look bigger like mine does with Firenza red.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.