Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very good write up....will have the troubled geezers on FL2 Forum crying... :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
When on the FL2 forum yesterday for the first time in ages, some on them are becoming an embittered group.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice video review on the ipad edition too, even if the reviewer slighty prefers the Q5 for road driving. The Car journo seems to find the seat a bit firm though - Moose, you seem to have clocked some hours on these seats, any views?

Clarkson is generally complementary in the Sunday Times, though seems to have a problem with the tried and tested 2.2 oil burner that we know and love in our FL2s, which appear to cause him to mark it down to 3/5.

Not too long now till we find out properly for ourselves - the last I heard, mine is due to come off the transporter at the dealers on Friday 13th....

·
Registered
829 Posts
This TG test scored the DS 8/10 and added "best in class":

Does anyone know where to find a PDF version of the CAR Magazine test? (Not yet available in NL)

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
This TG test scored the DS 8/10 and added "best in class":

Does anyone know where to find a PDF version of the CAR Magazine test? (Not yet available in NL)
I got it on the Apple App Store by searching for Car Magazine, downloading the app, and buying the March edition. I imagine that will be possible in NL?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
Moose said:
When on the FL2 forum yesterday for the first time in ages, some on them are becoming an embittered group.
I disagree, we've always been that way and it's how we like it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Clarkson in Sunday Times isn't complimentary about the security.Any thoughts from anybody ? What is the standard of alarm etc for when insurance company asks what alarm is fitted/immobiliser.Is a disklok advised or similar or are they a waste of time ?
Ordered,HSE Lux Auto,Corris Grey,Ivory leather,privacy glass,mud flaps,skinny spare and service pack.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Off topic

There is a nice iPad app for the DS, I forget what it's called. It explains some of the features, it passes the time until the DS finally arrives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.